From Our Affilliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TELLING CHILDREN THEY WERE CONCEIVED WITH IVF OR ASSISTED TECHNIQUES

Difficulty Getting Pregnant Over 40 Doesn't Have To Be A Secret

I fully plan to tell my daughter how long we waited for her and how happy we were when she finally came into the world.  Even though she was conceived naturally, I still plan to tell her about our challenges getting pregnant. My hope is that she won't make some of the same mistakes I made and she will grow up with a better attitude toward family and children than I had for most of my adult life.Many couples who conceived through IVF wonder how much they should share with their child/children. Here are my recommendations:
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Baby Hope Necklace with Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Moonstone
  • Assuming you did not use donor eggs, or ICSI, let your child know that the doctors helped the egg and sperm get to each other, but the fertilization was natural. 
  • Let your child know that you wanted them very much and you wanted to do whatever was necessary to bring them into the world
  • Let your child know that approximately half of all pregnancies are unplanned.  For them, it was very well planned and you were ready in every way for their arrival.  
  • I find that whether or not a child was conceived through assisted reproduction, it is important for me to constantly tell my daughter that she's the best thing that ever happened to me.  Even though she knows I love her, she just beams when I tell her that.  Coming myself from a family with parents who never once said "I love you" or showed affection, I know how important it is to always verbalize these things to your child.  
 SEE ALSO: SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FERTILITY(getpregnantover40.com)

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.