From Our Affilliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

REIKI FOR PREGNANCY AND YOUR UNBORN BABY

Reiki and Your Unborn Child

By Bronwen Stiene

We were living and teaching Reiki in Darjeeling, India, when we decided to try for a child. Straight after conception I placed my hands on Bronwen's sacral chakra, the area of the ovaries and a tremendous heat was channeled into the womb and it felt as of I was helping the seeds of life. This was the first contact that I had with my child because we soon realised that Bronwen was pregnant. After a 10 year relationship we had imagined that it would take a much longer period before she became pregnant, but we were now both sure that the Reiki energy was helping to speed things up.
I decided to do a daily Reiki session on our baby. It began to feel as if I was a part of the baby and of Bronwen, who had a deeper connection than I did with our new child. When I placed my hands on the womb I immediately sensed a beautiful energy streaming into our baby and I felt overwhelmed
http://getpregnantover40.com/chakras-for-fertility.htm
Click here for Chakra Fertility Jewelry
with emotions which I never knew I had.

 

 SEE ALSO: CHAKRAS FOR FERTILITY AND LIFE (getpregnantover40.com)


I would love to promote Reiki as a means of helping couples to cope with pregnancy and as a way of supporting husbands to become more involved as this is a special time for sharing and communicating with each other, for all three of you.
Men are often overlooked as being important in the pregnancy - or at least many feel this way. If they were to practise Reiki they would have no excuse not to take part and already show their child love and support.
Hands can be placed on the Mother's uterus - on the baby - with the intention that energy moves freely to wherever the baby requires it at that moment in its life. The father can also do Reiki on the mother to offer his support for her. And lastly the father can also offer energy to himself. Everyone needs support and love and fathers are no different.
During childbirth I also used Reiki as a technique for releasing tension and stress (when Bronwen allowed me!). I placed my hands on her tailbone and gave energy, when I felt that I couldn't do much I sent her energy as well. It was wonderful to feel that even this process - the birth - was something that I could be involved and supportive in.
For me it felt like I was more a part of the pregnancy and birth. When our baby finally arrived and we touched each other's skin it was with recognition as we had already known each other's energies.
__________________
Reiki Masters Frans and Bronwen Stiene (pronounced stee-nuh) are authors of the internationally acclaimed The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Reiki Techniques Card Deck and the A-Z of Reiki and are the founders of the International House of Reiki.
Their website is the http://www.reiki.net.au which is full of lots of articles and research into Reiki.
With over 16 years of combined experience as practitioners, teachers and speakers in healing and spirituality they have worked with, taught and researched healing in the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan. They are teachers whose passion is truth, education, support and spiritual development for all.Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Bronwen_Stiene/32180
http://EzineArticles.com/?Reiki-and-Your-Unborn-Child&id=229910

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.