From Our Affilliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A WOMAN'S CONVERSATION WITH GOD ON GETTING PREGANT

Pregnancy Over 40 and Your Faith

As I've mentioned in the past, I could never be considered a religious scholar and I'm not an expert on bible literature.
 But here is a Christian women's site that did a posting about a woman who had trouble getting pregnant and how she leaned on her faith (and eventually became pregnant). Read more:

From the blog:

I distinctly remember being surrounded by nature's beauty while on vacation in Colorado, surrounded by young families, eating good food and breathing in fresh air...and looking at yet another negative pregnancy test. And in the midst of this idyllic scene, I lost it. Like, alone-in-the-dark, rocking-back-and-forth, lost it. I cried, shouted, and sang mournfully to the Lord. I felt
http://getpregnantover40.com/saint-gerard-for-fertility.htm
Saint Gerard, Patron Saint of Pregnancy and Motherhood
downright impolite because I finally admitted to Him that I was disappointed with His seeming inaction.

See Also: Infertility In The Bible (www.getpregnantover40.com)

I think that the day I got real with God – through tears, snot, and fetal-position wailing about all my worry, pain, doubt, anger, helplessness and inadequacy – was the day I felt His presence, and with that, a reassurance that He would take me through the unknown.
  from: blogs.bible.org

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.