From Our Affilliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Monday, February 13, 2017

THE UPSIDE OF PREGNANCY OVER 40

Pregnancy Over 40, Our Generation

Mitch Miller, Lawrence Welk, Ed Sullivan, Sherrie Lewis (Lambchop,)...if you know who I'm talking about you must be somewhere in my age range. I often feel privileged to have had a baby later in life. Not only do I know all of the above entertainers, but I know I'm going to know everything about the new hip entertainers as my daughter grows up. She's not only going to teach me what's "cool", but she's going to keep me active.

Visit: www.getpregnantover40.com for more pregnancy over 40 articles

http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Fertility necklaces click here
You know the old saying..."kids keep you young". I do believe that's true. I frequently run into people I went to school with with since I live very close to where I grew up. I must say many of them have "old people!" Most are empty nesters with their kids off to college or even married. Some have become grandparents (with grandkids older than my daughter). I guess they feel entitled to kick back and observe life rather than getting out there and living it. It's almost like I have redefined my peer group. I now hang out with other (younger) moms and I never bring up my age (afterall, it is just a number).
let their age get the best of them. Not only have they slid into "frumpyhood", but they're acting like

Yes, there are times I would like to sit in my recliner and watch TV without the constant noise and interruption. I've learned to record the few things I care to see and watch it after my daughter goes to bed. What's so great about watching TV anyway???
Us older parents are more motivated to stay in shape and take care of ourselves...so we are around to see our grandchildren. Statistically speaking, women who have their first child over the age of 40 are four times more likely to live to be 100!

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.