From Our Affilliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, August 07, 2015

WOMAN HAS BABY OVER 50

Pregnancy Over 40 AND 50!  50 Year Old Has Baby

Some people think having a baby over 40 is out of the ordinary, but how about 50? Motherhood really doesn't have an age limit.  There are a number of women who actually do get pregnant with and without help at the age of 50.  This story involves a women who did undergo treatments, but it does happen to some women naturally.

Read about my surprise pregnancy at 49 at www.getpregnantover40.com

and

Women who had natural pregnancies over age 50 (getpregnantover40.com) 


A couple of years on from his arrival, while most 49-year-old women expect their child-rearing days to be giving way to becoming a grandparent, Juliet is preparing to rummage under the bed for Rafe's old pram and baby clothes, ready for arrival number two.

She may not quite be in the same league as the world's oldest mum – an Indian woman was revealed at the weekend to have become mum to IVF twins at 72 – but Juliet could be about to claim the title of Edinburgh's oldest new mother.

"People ask me if I'm really happy to be 49 and pregnant and I tell them that of course I am, but if I had the choice I would be pregnant and in my thirties," she shrugs. "Unfortunately I just was not lucky enough to meet the right person until later.

"I do think I'm probably in a better position emotionally and psychologically now, but who knows? If I'd had a child in my 30s then I might well have turned out to be a bad mother."

 from: (news.scotsman.com)

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.