From Our Affilliates



Wheatgrass

Wheatgrass
Click Here To Buy Wheatgrass From Our Trusted Affiliates

Friday, June 21, 2013

Strange Pregnancy Symptoms In Early Pregnancy

 Strange Symptoms of Early Pregnanc

 I recall having a fluttering in my stomach even before I took a pregnancy test.  I thought it was obviously too early to feel the actual pregnancy, however, there was an embryo inside of me growing...who's to say you can't feel something in there?  This article talks about a number of symptoms later in pregnancy.
My site: www.getpregnantover40.com
 I think I experienced all of these, so I'm glad someone is talking about them. Read more:


Here are a few from the article:

Nose Bleeds & Nasal Stuffiness
Your nose is so far away from your uterus, how could it be involved? But nose bleeds and stuffiness can be very common. Treat the symptoms with natural remedies like a humidifier or snorting salt water. If that doesn't help, talk to your doctor or midwife for other options.

See Also: Early Pregnancy Symptoms (www.getpregnantover40.com)

Vaginal Discharge
When you're pregnant you expect your periods to stop. You probably don't expect an increase in vaginal discharge. This discharge is normal and healthy. If it bothers you, simply wear a panty liner. It will increase in amount until the birth of your baby. If there is ever a change in color or an odor, you should report it to your doctor or midwife


from 

pregnancy.about.com

You May Also Be Interested In These Products:

Related Topics: